This Double opening casement window uses a sturdy frame instead of a module that is glued or screwed to another part like most multi-layer windows. This makes it stronger and more durable. It also provides better protection against air and water leakage, as well as more glass area and fewer frames. It can be easily tilted to ensure easy cleaning both internally and externally. It has a foldable handle that makes it easy to open and close windows for ease of use. To open the casement window, you must open the lever lock and rotate the easy-turn handle. Its top and bottom sash fits snugly into the window frame, which limits air penetration. Double opening casement window tends to have a slightly tighter seal when locked than a double hanging window because there is no track for sliding the casement window. The tighter the seal of the window, the more energy efficient it is. Double opening casement window's top sash slides up and down, and a bottom sash lets the breeze inside.
1) Superhouses standard window sizes work to brick opening sizes eliminating the need to cut bricks;
2) Durable powder coated, electrophoresis, heat transferring and fluorocarbon coating in different colors according to customers requests;
3) Backed by our 6 year guarantee on non-moving parts;
4) Compatible with render, brick/block and lightweight construction;
5) We could make different shapes of windows and doors according to customers requests.
8) Provides insulation from draughts, rain & noise with a self-draining aluminum tread;
9) Superior energy efficiency provided by sealing around the door jamb & tread;
10) Various glass types available;
11) Sill seal fitted as standard for the doors and windows